How would you like to be billed?
Who's Paying For The Course?
Please let us know if the invoice needs to be in a specific format or to specific person not listed above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thanks for enrolling with LMS! You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours.
• London Marketing Set or LMS means we the company who provide the course and all persons acting on behalf of the company.
• Student means the individual enrolling onto a course with London Marketing Set (LMS).
• Chartered Institute of Marketing or CIM is the awarding body of professional courses at LMS.
• LMS standard payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice issued.
• If an individual is company sponsored, the authorising managers details must be included on the booking form.
• Individuals whose organisations fail to pay part or all of tuition fees are liable to cover any outstanding fees.
• LMS accepts the following payment methods: BACS, Card Payments including Visa and Mastercard or Direct Debit if self-funding, subject to a £40 set-up fee. Payment plans are interest free. Should a student default on a direct debit the agreed plan will be void and the full amount due. Access to course material and classes will also be suspended until full payment has been received.
• LMS reserve the right to charge a late payment interest of 4% above the Bank of England base rate on any outstanding invoices.
Cancellation and deferrals
• Students may cancel a course booking within 14 days for a full refund. Thereafter, as long as the course has not started, it will be put in credit for 24 months from date of invoice. Full payment must be received for modules held in credit. Credit may be used by another student for any courses LMS offers.
• Deferrals – Students may defer a future course module for free before the course module commences as long as an application has been submitted in writing at least 21 days prior.
• Students wishing to defer with approved extenuating circumstances (in accordance with CIM recommendations) will not be charged by LMS. (Excludes any applicable awarding body fees). You will be offered a place at the next available course but it may be at a different location.
• Students wishing to defer a module that has already commenced and are applying without extenuating circumstances will be subject to charges. You may be offered a place at a different location.
• LMS reserves the right to cancel or amend courses, reasonable notice will be given to students who will be offered an alternative course or a full refund.
LMS takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. Your information and data will be kept securely and not passed onto 3rd parties without your written consent.
• Students are expected to approach their studies in a professional manner and adhere to all advertised deadlines. LMS reserves the right to not submit students assignments that have failed to attend class, meet deadlines and follow tutors guidance and feedback.
• All material produced and distributed by LMS is copyright and must not be disclosed to 3rd parties.
• Students are expected to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
• LMS accepts no liability for loss or damage to personal property when attending a course or event.
• LMS reserves the right to refuse a course application from an individual or organisation.
• LMS will not be liable for any failure to perform or any delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement that is caused by an event(s) outside the control of LMS, such as natural disasters, that could not be avoided through the exercise of due care.
• It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they register with the CIM for studying membership and assessments. LMS are not liable for students that forget or register late or incur a late payment fee.