Short Courses (delivered virtually)
Experts in marketing and training, we help you to build your brand, improve your marketing performance and make your customers’ journey the envy of your competitors! Whether you are a small start up, a medium sized business, a charity or a large company, LMS can help you achieve your marketing aims through highly interactive and practical professional training courses.
Improve your profits with Marketing, Innovation and Excellent Customer Service – Taster session (1 hour on-line)
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown up so many challenges for organisations in 2020. For some businesses it has opened up opportunities but for others it has threatened closure! As we move into the new positive ‘vaccination’ phase, the time is right for developing innovative ways to attract and acquire new customers and provide them with such a good experience that you retain them in 2021 and beyond.
This 1-hour online workshop will cover ‘marketing, ‘the customer experience’ and ‘innovation’ to help you attract, acquire and retain customers and ultimately improve profit margins for your business.
Marketing Basics – 1 day on-line
An introduction to the key concepts of Marketing, this course is suitable for those new to marketing, requiring a quick ‘re-fresh’ or those considering a career in marketing. Anticipating, meeting and exceeding your customers’ needs and expectations is the overall theme for the day.
Specifically, the workshop includes:
• What is marketing?
• Understanding customer needs, expectations and influences
• The marketing toolkit – and how to use it
• Measuring your success!
By the end of the workshop, you will leave with an understanding of basic marketing concepts and be able to apply them to your organisation.
Develop a Marketing Plan in a Day – 1 day on-line
As the title suggests, this workshop enables you to develop a strategic marketing plan for your organisation in a day. It is suitable for all marketers – those aiming to attract new customers, build your brand, retain existing clients or simply to develop a central vision or focus for your team members.
The workshop covers all aspects of the marketing planning process, specifically:
• Analysing the internal and external environment in which your business operates
• Developing marketing objectives to achieve business aims and direct your focus
• Selecting segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies to help achieve the marketing objectives
• Developing a tactical/operational plan using all the elements of the marketing mix
• Measuring your success
By the end of the workshop, you will leave with a skeleton marketing plan document which you will have completed throughout the day for further development with your team on return to the office.
Improving Your Customers’ Experience – 1 day on-line
This workshop is designed for those who are in customer facing roles, regardless of your job title or department. It will help you develop your understanding of best practice, tools, techniques and methods for giving your customers the best experience.
It focuses on:
• Why it is important to fulfil customer expectations
• What makes a good service?
• Where are our gaps in good service?
• Mapping your customer journey (moments of truth)
• Who is responsible for customer service?
• Moving forward – Building loyalty
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to map your customers’ journey and plan how and where you can make an impact to improve their touchpoints!
Digital Marketing Basics – 1 day on-line
If you are new to digital marketing or you want to update your knowledge, this workshop will give you a clear understanding of key digital marketing channels, the underlying principles for using them effectively and advice on planning and executing campaigns.
Specifically, the workshop will cover:
• The Digital Marketing landscape
• Digital Marketing Planning – a customer focused approach
• Search Engine Marketing
• Social Media Marketing The ‘Big Four’: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Email Marketing
• Web Analytics and Metrics
• What’s Next? A look ahead to the (near) future in Digital Marketing
By the end of the workshop, you will understand basic digital tools and how to use them within your organisation.
A few of the clients we have worked with…
- Laithwaites wine
- College of Podiatry
- House of Commons
- TLT LLP
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
Our courses are practical, interactive and fun!
By acquiring new customers and retaining existing ones.
BUILD YOUR NETWORK
Connect with other business facing the same challenges and find solutions together
Implement new practical skills immediately!
LEARN BEST PRACTICE
Understand the latest marketing techniques!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST ?
One day courses
What our customers say ...
“I commissioned London Marketing Set (LMS) to deliver an in-house training programme for the team at the College of Podiatry and have had nothing but brilliant feedback. The whole process was absolutely seamless; from the enquiry stage through to delivery of the courses. My team loved participating as the trainers made the course interactive, fun and practical. They were able to utilise the skills learned immediately on return to the office. I’m thrilled that LMS will also be delivering short courses for College of Podiatry members to help them increase their profits and deliver excellent customer service.”
- Improve your profits with Marketing, Innovation and Excellent Customer Service - Tuesday 12th October 2021, 10am - 11am
- Marketing Basics - Thursday 4th November2021, 10am - 4pm
- Develop a Marketing Plan in a Day - Thursday 25th November 2021, 10am - 4pm
- Improving your Customers' Experience - Tuesday 30th November 2021, 10am - 4pm
- Digital Marketing Basics - Tuesday 7th December 2021, 10am - 4pm
“London Marketing Set have been brilliant at supporting my business and delivering training courses for my team at Hank and Ginger. My business is all about delivering excellent customer service and it was vital for me to use a training organisation that could deliver practical and interactive training courses. It has enabled me to work smarter, be more productive and ensure my team are fully on board.”