You may be fully immersed in your CIM course, made great new friends and showing off at work the skills you have learnt in class! However, it’s really important that you don’t forget to book your CIM assessment at the right time to avoid any late payment charges.
Just before you start a CIM qualification you will need to register as a studying member, check out my blog explaining how to do this and the benefits you get. Then you will need to register for the exam or assignment you are studying. CIM offer a generous window when students can register for their assessment. Please note that you can only register for one assessment at a time. If your organisation are funding your assessment fees you will need to pay for each assessment as you progress through the course and reclaim back. Don’t forget or you will be liable to a late payment fee!
5 easy steps to booking a CIM assessment…
- Register as a CIM studying member – £65 for 12 months
- Log into your MyCIM portal and click on ‘Assessment Bookings’
- Choose the relevant assessment, this could be an exam or assignment
- Check with your study centre if you will be sitting the exam at an official CIM exam centre – (the exam is unlikely to be held at your study centre).
- Pay and ensure you get email confirmation from CIM that you are all booked in.
Your study centre should make it clear when you need to register for each assessment so don’t be afraid to ask if unsure.
London Marketing Set (LMS) put together a timetable of when students need to register and send lots of reminders as we know that your mind will be distracted with your CIM studies! Just another way LMS aims to make studying a CIM qualification as stress free as possible.
Good luck with your studies.